An excellent way to gently move lymphatic fluid for face, neck and chest and help encourage the natural detoxification processes. Adding this to your skincare ritual 1-2 times a month would be beneficial for congested or puffy skin and enlarged pores.
Aventurine | Quartz
DIMENSIONS 2" x 3" INDEFINITELY | REUSABLE
How to Gua Sha
- Use on freshly cleansed skin with nutrient dense facial oil. Keep the tool at an almost flat angle against the skin, applying gentle yet firm pressure.
- Begin at the base of the neck, move upward incrementally towards the base of the chin.
- Follow directional arrows from neck upward towards forehead then back down again.
- Glide across skin 6-8 times for each area adjusting pressure around inflamed blemishes.
- A gentle stretch with mild pressure is ideal for skin.
Avoid scraping. Do not use tool if damaged.
Mild reddening and warming is expected.