The holiday season is upon us. I hope that means more time with family and fun trips with less work for each of you. We have many clients that visit our shop and ask for our gift recommendations so I have compiled my favorites.
I feel like most of us are inundated with enough “stuff” so I try to keep my recommendations to useful + consumable, unless a particular need is to be met.
1. Basic Essentials | soaps, moisturizers & lip balms - Everyone needs to bathe and hydrate, these are great basics that anyone could use. We offer a plethora of scents to please even the most picky. Check out our Gifts $25 and Under gift guide for our list of essentials.
2. Olive Oil & Vinegar - This encourages your family to make healthy meals at home with this great everyday consumable duo.
3. An indoor composter for folks who live in small city spaces or for those who might have bears eating their outdoor compost.
4. If you want to give a super useful fancy gift Coyuchi offers the most amazing organic linens. Who doesn’t love new towels or sheets?!
6. Donate to a charity in someone’s honor. My uncle donates to his favorite charity every year on my behalf and I love it!! Raising awareness for a cause that is close to your heart is a very sweet gift. This is a great one for those of us who are lucky enough to have everything we could ever need or want in life.
Happy holidays to all!
XO, Cristina Brewer | garden zealot, sun worshipper, beginner yogi, & green beauty obsessed 🇺🇸🇪🇸🌿🐰🥒 | C&Co.® Handcrafted Skincare
STAY IN THE KNOW & RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE DEALS ON OUR NON-TOXIC SKINCARE PRODUCTS
SIGN UP & SAVE 10% ON YOUR FIRST ORDER | PROMO CODE DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX